CAPTEC’s professionals are well versed in all aspects of Project Management, from Due Diligence to Completion of Construction, allowing us to meet all our clients’ needs. We work closely with the project team members and utilize our experienced staff to compete tasks on time, within budget and with the utmost quality.
Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI) Services
CAPTEC provides CEI services on many types of public and private projects including:
- Roadway Projects
- Traffic Signal Installations
- Residential and Commercial Land Development Projects
- Bridge Construction
- Utility Projects including water mains, force mains, gravity sewer, lift stations, gas line and dry line extensions/adjustments
- Stormwater Quality Improvements / Retrofit Projects
- FDOT JPA Construction
Water Quality Monitoring
- CAPTEC’s most recently added service, water quality monitoring, has provided us with first hand knowledge of the benefit and efficiency of some our Stormwater Quality Retrofit Projects.
- CAPTEC has acquired, installed, currently operates, and maintains all monitoring equipment needed for each project. We are in full compliance with all SFWMD/FDEP regulations for monitoring.
- CAPTEC can customize our installation to meet our clients requests.
CAPTEC is known throughout the Treasure Coast for our expertise in stormwater design.
These projects include:
- Stormwater Quality Retrofits
- Stormwater Attenuation
- Roadway Stormwater Collection Systems
- Watershed Modeling Analysis and Deficiency / Solution Reports
CAPTEC’s staff is proficient in providing utility designs to private and municipal clients.
Utility Design services include:
- Water Main extension/ relocation design
- Lift station designs
- Grinder station design
- Pump system design
- Natural Gas pipeline design
CAPTEC’s professionals have decades of experience in Roadway Design and stay up to date on ever-changing local, state, and federal regulations and design standards.
Roadway Design services include:
- Major Arterial Roadways
- Pedestrian Friendly Complete Streets
- Sidewalks, Trails, and Multi-Modal Paths
- Traffic Signalization
- Traffic Calming Features
- Intersection Design and Round-A-Bouts
- FDOT Design Compliance
- ADA Designed Pedestrian Facilities
- Traffic Studies and Detailed Traffic Analysis (Level of Service, Speed, Volume, etc.)
National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA)
CAPTEC’s staff is experienced in the preparation of documents required by NEPA. Our staff utilizes the testimony of experts as needed to properly document and determine conclusions as required to provide a quality product and minimize scrutiny.
CAPTEC’s staff is proficient in fulfilling our clients’ needs for:
- Roadway Design
- Traffic Signal Design
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Capacity Analysis
- Pavement Design
- Signing and Pavement Marking Design
- Context Sensitive Street Design
- Maintenance of Traffic Plans
- Traffic Control Device Assessments
CAPTEC’s staff is proficient in:
- Preparing and amending Land Development Regulations
- Comprehensive Land Use Amendments
- Code compliance permit reviews for municipalities
- Building site code compliance plan reviews for municipalities
Expert Witness Testimony
CAPTEC’s Professional Engineers are experts in specific disciplines, making each excellent expert witnesses. Our professionals have provided expert witness testimony for both Public Sector and Private Sector Clients and have played a key role in the positive outcome of each subject case. CAPTEC is available to provide Expert Witness and Litigation Services as Professional Civil Engineers.